Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Strong people..come from their heart...

Salaymualaykum n hye readers!..

Past a few days..i've been at Kota Tinggi,Johor..visited the most strongest n toughest person!..do u alls want to know who is she?..yeah..my cute n kind grandma,Tok Neng.As long as i know her..

Flashback,
I never seen her mumbling or babbling about small things...I never seen her get mad when someone talk bad things to her...she said...whenever someone talk bad things to you,just put a smile n pray to Allah..coz the strongest people in the world is the person who has strong faith to Allah..and the one with highest tolerance to other..

She's the one who sacrifice everything for her family..she's...

I cant write about her anymore..there's a lot of kindness that she had done to other..

Now,
She's lying on the bed,yet she's still have strong will to survive..
she's the only person that believe that i will be a doctor..she always called me Dr Fatin..Dr Fatin..u had reduce my pain..Dr Fatin..u made my day..Dr Fatin..no one had ever believe me like her..no one..

Today with tears..i leave that house..promising that i will study hard..achieve..my dream n also at the same time..her dream..i will Tok Neng..if Allah easier my way...i will..please be strong Tok Neng..

Readers..please pray for Tok Neng's health..please pray for her...i really need her in my life..i want her to see me..in white coat....be a real doctor..i want to..see her smile again n again..n again..

Chase your dream..

Lots Of Love
fatinajwa:3

1 comment:

  1. afiq doakan semoga Tok Neng sihat.. Amin.. aten kene banyak bersabar.. Insyaallah, Tok Neng akan sihat... ^_^

    ReplyDelete