Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plays With The Rain.....Anyway....It is Rainy Days

Today is rainy days.....So,when i remembered my memories when i was child....Plays with rain and mud with friend.....

So,i change my clothes...wear tudung..and run here n there in front of my house...like a mad teen.....ha...ha...ha....

i jump on the big puddle under mango trees..splash..splash.....jump here n there.....it is long time ago i play with the rain....

Im enjoy it....i play n play until my neighbour child start to run n play the rain with me...he...he....I think their mum mad at me...but ignore them lah...it is my business rite?

So,i suggest who has problem or any stres please plays with tthe rain...u will happy....ha...ha...ha....(to mad girl like me)

ok....enough for this day...bb...arios...sayonara....

No comments:

Post a Comment