Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Happy Day!

Today I got my result fo 3 papers....Chemistry,Biology and Mathematics....First,I want to talk about my Chemist result....I got the highest marks in my class.....with Thari n Jason..91 A1.:)

Second,Bio paper.I got the highest marks in class 80 A1.(fuhh,thanx to Allah still get A1).I feel pity to Thari coz she only got 78 marks...n she crying too...i feel so sad when saw her like that..:(If only we all together can get A1..Its better when you success with ur best fren rite?

And lastly I got 77 A2 in Maths...Its ok lah ...From 67 to 77..ok what?but i must try harder to get better result....

Psst...!I wanna to tell u about something happened at school...The Indian uncle had scolding me n Thari coz went to Teachers toilet....He yelled from far...but we did'nt notice it...ha...ha....even entire class know about it..n we don't know...I wonderlah...r me or Thari that r deaf....?We become the bad girls...wa..ha...ha

To b.Ping..congrate to u coz got excellent marks in MM,PM,n SV.U go girl.....!

K...bb....its all 4 today.....luv u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment