Monday, November 9, 2009

B.Ping,ME,and Thari

Today i want to talk about my best frens....B.Ping and Thari.It's weird because we r almost different.From religion,races,skin colour,and..bla...bla..bla..but we become a very close fren since FORM 1 and until today although B.Ping is far from me and Thari,T..T.But u always in our heart B.Ping..(transfer to GBS).Well,I'm Muslim,B.Ping is Buddhist,and THari is Hinduisme...

When I met with them,i think some kind of bond or chemistry...connected me and them.we laugh together,share our problems together,and even cry together.I think if there is 1 Malaysia AWard,we will become the winner...In fact i close to them than Malay student.My dad said jokingly that i had some well blood from Indian people.....

MY mum said our friendship is special cases...It is weird?I just being comfortable with them....Malay students always teasing us....well maybe becoz they r jealous..becoz we always being a top student at school...The great trio.....

I just hope our friendship will last forever and cannot disturb by times,places,and others.....Ok....i wanna to stop...k......bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment