Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome 2013 and Goodbye 2012~

Salaymualaykum and hye readers!

Ehem,tak nak cerita panjang2,jom preview my roadside along 2012!

-My last 19 teen~
-Finish my matriculation programme,alhamdulillah
-My love life started and not ended yet,hope until akad nikah..in syaa Allah.
-My dream almost become true-accepted into medical school
-Miracle happen-my pointer is not even reached 3.5 CGPA,but still set my foot into medical school~
-First time set foot in Kedah and bendang.
-First time wear contact lenses~
-Quarrel with guy (used to be my friend),which was the most painful memory.
-Pass my first semester exam,alhamdulillah


Hello 2013!


Tak ada azam baru,sebab azam lama pun tak tercapai lagi~hew3..tapi saya akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk menjadi insan yang diredhai Allah..Hope my love life will continues happily~I miss him so much.Mak ayah,ur pray really help me,save me from pain...ur love always be my medicine...and Ya Rabb,hope this 2013 will bring good no harm for me..

P/S:Kedah tak cuti sempena Tahun Baru~ T___T

Dr To Be:

Dr Fatin. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment