Saturday, January 7, 2012

Some unexplained reasons.....

Salaymualaykum n hye readers!

Minggu lepas..a lots of things happen here...budak sawan..budak pengsan..seorang fatin najwa yang semakin tertransform kepada orang lain..well..its hard to be say n do..i'm trying to avoid n make myself vanish n erase from my old friends..maybe due to some reasons that i cant explain to them?..every single day..i keep pray..Allah..please make my day here faster so that i can ran away from my old life before...

Dont ask me..why i'm doing this...because i cant explain the reasons...its hard...bitter...n hurt myself too...btw..i want to chase my ambition..this thing doesnt change fact that al of us are friends forever..but...i just want a few years...to be alone from my past..enough is enough..

Lots Of Love
fatinajwa:3

No comments:

Post a Comment