Friday, July 9, 2010

Describe people in my class...

well..tis is my hobby..describe people...so i want to describe bout people in my class...n before tat i apologise if this description hurt anybody...

Start with Aimi..
simple as her name...
quiet shy..
n very2 quiet in class...
kind hearted...but i always speechless if i talk with her..
dunno wat to converse about..anyway..she is good student..n hardworking too!

Ain..
as shy as Aimi...i think her personality is same with Aimi lorh...

Amira..
i like her personality..outspoken..hardworking..but hard to guess wat in her mind lorh whether she like or angry n what so ever...

Syera T...
Cute..hahaha..like kitten..adorable..n pretty too! i admit tat..n she is brilliant..
has many fans..

First row of my class..see u in next edition..i will describe more people in my class...

No comments:

Post a Comment