Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dunno what happen to me lately.

Salaymualaykum n hye readers..

Lama jugak Aten tak taip apa2 kat sini..sorry lah..bukan buzy pun..just tengah melayan perasaan yang tengah kacau bilau..tak menentu..dan penuh tekanan..(ok,quiet a lame there)

Sometimes,I feel that I wanna someone that more than friends to me..readers,,I'm sure u all understand what I'm type here..I really feel lonely lately..I need someone that can hear all my probs,that can share his story with me..but..I know..its just a dream..I hardly fall in love lately..I became the girl who is not trust with the power of love..I tried..but its never succeed..=(

Yes,i smile,laugh and pretend I'm okay,I'm happy with my life but I feel sorrow inside..plezz..I need someone..I need someone that can make me trust to love again..but..theres a question in my mind now..is love important in my life now or not?

I met many guys..many okay!..but no one can make my heart beat fast..no one can make me smile,no one cam make me calm..damn!..susah sangat la nak cari MR RIGHT hari ni!

Sounds desperate right?..but I had enough!..from this guy,or that guy,or whatever guys!..I had enough okay!..stop playing with me!..enough!!

I just wanna to let it go..the past was a past...I must take a first step..out from this deja vu..Allah,please help me..I need to forget my past..The old Fatinajwa,
always seek for love,already found it,and suffer...because I found the fake one..The new Fatinajwa,seek for serenity,calm,and tranquility..That are what I need now...

Now I realize..after get through all the sinful days..I must make a move..away from this..



*pic tak ada kena mengena dengan story di atas..=)


Lots Of Love

fatinajwa-

No comments:

Post a Comment