Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day At School...

Hye..salam..today i wanna to tell u bout first day at school..my beloved school..SMKDA..
I arrived at school lil bit late coz cought in traffic jam r..Damn it..i thougt i can arrived at school earlier..hu..hu.Fortunately my best fren TR went to school late too..hu..hu..
And then..i and Thare chat during assembly..(what type of prefect lah)
Hemm...we got Mr Z as class teacher..my fav teacher..Chemistry...yeay...
First day,Pua start the lessons..boring...hu..hu...and he start his lessons by talking bout 2012 film..(huh???)he just like tat from past year until now..
I enjoyed da lessons most during physics class...laugh,play,n learn alot from miss surizan...love u teacher..muuahh...he..he
I'm wish tat 2010 i will get straight A 4 SPM....yeah u go girl..u can do it...
What else ea?..That's all 4 today...K..bye2..Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment