Saturday, July 16, 2011

There's a lot to do

salaymualaykum n hye readers!

Really miss u all dear readers!sorry..quiet a long time i dont update this blog,,BUSYYYY!..tuto,lab report n etc..haish..kadang2 mandi pun sekadar basah je..upss!.

First of all,i would thank my dearest roomate becoz lend me her notebook!..thanks Wana!..2 months here,theres alot thing that happen..i had going through up's and down,sadness n happiness..n the more important thing is i become more matured..

After a long time i thought about this..i realize Allah had made the best ways for me.I knew this is not easy,but this is not too hard..i know i can get through this..i know i strong enough to face this harsh life in kmm!..(okay this sound like motivation actually..hehe)

So far..my relationship with my roomate become much closer than before..maybe after a long time try to get to know each other..my love story??..masih dalam tanda soal tanpa jawapan..

UPS is my aim!..Got to go..a lot of things must to do..pray for me!..love u..daaaa..salaymualaykum..

Lots Of Love
fatinajwa=)

No comments:

Post a Comment