Friday, June 3, 2011

2 weeks at KMM!

Hye readers! Salaymualaykum!..I'm updating my blog at KMM LIBRARY!!!

Ok2,enough being excited..hahaha..actually i just wanna to share about my experience here..2 weeks had past..i'm i still alive n breath!..thank to Allah..syukur alhamdulillah..

MppB is really torturing..but finally its come to the end last 27 April...I got new friends..many of them!..Fatin Najiha,Farah,Wana,Diyana,Shud,n others..really!..this is new adventure in my life!..4 flat is my mission now..April 2012 is the due date..pray for me..

Now,i'm really busy for lecterur,tuto,n what so eva!...learn how to manage myself..n the most important!...i become a better person than before..

Ok,lack of time..got to go!..daa everyone..love u all so much!

Lots Of Love

fatinajwa=)

1 comment: